iGaming Afrika is a media website focused on informing the players in the African internet Gaming industry on all matters related to betting in Africa. This includes industry trending topics, news, press releases, opinion polls, interviews and podcasts. We take pride in being Africa’s leading Casino, Sportsbook and Lottery insider for news, podcasts, interviews and other gambling industry updates.
Our aim is to keep the general African iGaming community informed on all that revolves around online and land based gambling in the continent. We write articles on a variety of topics, including those that will help the gambling business in Africa improve the African economy, such as sportsbooks, casinos, payment processors, gaming platform developers, affiliates, and industry news and new trends. Our other main goal is to eradicate problem and underage gambling in Africa while promoting safe gambling among the continent’s populace. Our major pieces in the media cover the following areas:
- Opinion Polls
- Press releases
- Learning materials
Some of our services include:
- Reporting– We report on product press releases, news, launches, updates etc in Africa
- Advertising – We offer advertising services both online and offline. We achieve this by placing adverts on various sections of our website.
- Consultancy– We offer consultancy services in the igaming industry in Africa, business development, sportsbook and casino business setup and management among other consultancy services. Check out our consulting website https://consulting.igamingafrika.com
- Community management / growth– We set up, manage and run betting campaigns aimed at growing the gambling communities for various brands and organizations
- Running events– Organizing, managing, and running online and offline events in Africa
- Fund drive – We help young iGaming focused African startups and agencies that have innovative and creative ideas to penetrate in the industry through access to financing and financiers at large.
We take pride in the networks we have built in the African iGaming industry with connections to investors, financiers, influencers, media networks, and communities across Africa. This has enabled us to organize various campaigns aimed at promoting gambling focused entities.
Follow us on social media @igamingAfrika across all social media platforms to get timely updates on the iGaming industry in Africa.
Write to us via: email@example.com