GLI, IAGR 2023 Conference – Botswana
The Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR) will be hosting a major conference in Botswana taking place from 16-19 October 2023. The event will feature industry leaders, regulators, and other stakeholders from around the world.
The theme for the conference will be “Gaming Regulation in the 21st Century,” focusing on challenges and opportunities for regulators in a rapidly evolving landscape. The conference will provide a platform for discussion, networking, and knowledge-sharing among participants.
It is expected to be a significant event for the global gaming industry, providing insights into regulatory best practices and highlighting emerging trends and technologies.
Some of the key issues to be discussed during the event include:
- Certification Matters – Importance of Regulation and Certification from a Recognized Test Laboratory
- Software Signatures – What Are They and How Can They Protect the Integrity of Your Machines
- Gaming and Technology Approval Process
Some of the speakers at the event include:
- Devon Dalbock, Chief Operating Officer, EMEA
- Pierre Otto, General Manager
- Wendall Kaba, Senior Gaming Technology Advisor
- Olalekan Yusuf Kolade, Operations Manager Soloti Gaming Ltd (FrapapaBet)
- Unity Nwanze, Business Operations Manager betBonaza
- Simon Burrell, CEO Visatech Ltd
- Bunmi Oduba, Technical Consultant Reliance Infosystems
- Fisayo Oke, CEO Gamble Alert
- Johnson Adewale Foye, Head – Retail Operations Nairabet( Brand Star Limited)
- Julius Fadipe, Retail Manager Soloti Gaming Ltd (Frapapa Bet)
Download the full event program here
Check out our full events calendar here
Note: Agenda is subject to change.
Track more events scheduled on the African iGaming industry on our Events Calendar here