The BET Software 2024 “Dare to Dream” bursary application window is now open. Learners can pursue ICT-related qualifications at a recognised Higher Education institution. Bet Software Bursary
The programme is open to anyone who wishes to obtain or is currently pursuing a qualification in an ICT-related subject.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
- South African citizenship
- Completing/Completed Matric Studying or met admission to study towards a Higher Education qualification in the following ICT-related fields:
- Computer Science,
- Information Systems,
- System and Network Administration,
- Software Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised higher learning Institute in South Africa, Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for the current year of study.
With each successive year of study, recipients can seek for further assistance. After completing their education, scholarship beneficiaries can apply to the BET Software Graduate Programme, which provides possible work-back experience.
So, if you believe you have what it takes to win this bursary, we believe you have what it takes to join the BET Software family..
Before applying, you will be required to have the following:
- Motivation letter proofing your worthiness.
- Applicant’s ID copy.
- Acceptance letter from a tertiary institution of higher learning that is accredited. The letter should include the full registration, tuition, and examination fees, as well as the course duration for both first-year and returning students – qualification and academic year should be provided.
- Account and quote from a higher learning institution (Applicable for returning students.)
- For first year applicants, a quote from Higher Education Institution.
- A Certified copy of Matric results for first year applicants.
- Academic transcripts for the past one year.
- Proof of disability:
- medical/Doctors’ letter (where applicable).
Click here to apply. Bet Software Bursary