Following a year-long pause, betPawa has expanded its Dream Maker Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative with the goal of realizing its clients’ dreams.
Dream Maker was founded in 2021 where 13 Kenyans’ dreams were fulfilled through the provision of enhanced sports facilities, seed capital to launch businesses, and sponsorships of local football teams.
We are continuing with our CSR campaign, which is about giving back to the community. We will visit all the counties to collect people’s dreams. Betpawa will choose the best impactful dreams to make them come true.Simon Mwangi, Marketing Manager betPawa.
He also mentioned that the campaign’s second season aims to fulfill 20 dreams by traveling to every region to encourage young people to apply and support the teams that will be announced the following year.
According to betPawa representative Clive Jerry, following the collection of the proposals, a selection procedure will be conducted, and the best plan will be funded.
One of the reasons that we have this initiative is to help the Kenyan citizens to start ventures. It could be a business venture to help the individual or the community. The business ventures will make the youth to be productive and keep them away from indulging in alcohol and drug abuse.
The Ronald Ngala Primary School football field hosted a friendly game between Makueni A.C. Wote and Sparki Fc from Mombasa County to kick off the betPawa Dream Maker Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) marketing effort. Also, football jerseys and balls were distributed to all sub-county teams.
Abdalla Ali, Coach Sparki Youths, claims that betPawa is a reliable partner in their efforts to develop the talents of youths from low-income backgrounds.
To enter, you do not even have to be a betPawa customer or place a bet. Tell us about your dream, and we’ll make yours come true.
We want to know how it might impact you and those around you, so think big and be as detailed as you can. Motivate us, and your vision might become a reality very soon.
To share your BIGGEST dream wth betPawa, there are two options:
- Fill out the Dream Maker website form by Tuesday 24th October 24, 2023
- Step inside the Dream Bus, which is touring the country between Friday 6th, and Sunday 22nd of October 2023
For up-to-date details on where to locate the Dream Bus, see the betPawa Kenya Facebook Page
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to anyone in Kenya and Tanzania who is at least 18-years-old
- To enter, complete the form found on this link by 11:59 pm on Tuesday 24th October 2023, or enter in person on our Dream Bus
- Make sure the mobile number you provide is correct: if your dream is chosen, we’ll call you to let you know and discuss how to fulfill it
- You can only enter once; if you complete multiple entries, only one will be considered
- There are no exact criteria for which dreams will be chosen and no predetermined number: each entry will be assessed on its own merits
- betPawa will announce the dreams that have been chosen by Thursday 30th November 2023
- By entering, you agree to quotes, photos, and videos being taken of your dream being fulfilled for promotional materials
- betpawa reserves the right to use these quotes, photos, and videos in future campaigns, but will never share personal data with other companies
- betPawa reserves the right to change the rules or revoke this promotion at any time without notice